Communal Area Cleaning
We will take care of your communal areas like corridors, entrance, and stairs of your building or office. These common parts is the first point of visitors contact with your building and their state of cleanliness is always our priority. Our professional cleaners will make sure that your communal areas gets the attention it requires to create a good first impression.
Give us a call for a free quote on: (00)44 7528 228 843.
Our Communal Area Cleaning Includes:
- Vacuuming and mopping the floors
- Removal of loose dirt and dust from walls, mouldings, cornices, high ledges and light-fittings
- Dusting and wiping clean of all ledges, hand rails, balustrading, skirting and door-frames
- Polishing of handles, handrails and finger-plates
- Removal of finger marks from doors, walls and windows
- Adjustment of time clocks operating lighting (if required)
- Bin area(s)
- Collection of loose refuse from the bin area(s) and placing into the bins
- Washing down the bin area(s) with disinfectant
- Optional extras:
- Replacement of bulbs to lights serving internal and external common areas as necessary
- Litter pick of the grounds
- Rubbish removal (as required)
Cost is estimated per month based on the above information. The actual price will depend on the needs of your building, we may have to do extra hours at the beginning of a new arrangement in order to bring your property back up to an acceptable standard. This will be arranged in advance and will be written into our agreement.
Please note that we price every clean according to your individual needs. Cost and hours will be arranged in advance of any cleaning work taking place and prices are negotiable.
We encourage an on-going dialogue with our customers and are happy to adjust our services according to your changing needs.
We do not charge VAT.
free quotation, no obligation